I like to play.
Give me colours, and I’ll make patterns. Give me lines, and I’ll make them swirl. I experiment with many media and see what emerges…
My pictures are a commentary on the world, a reminder to try to see the joy in every moment. Feel the pain, and let it not be the only thing that defines you. Use your intellect, and remember to play.
Each of my collections of paintings are exploring elements of life, especially those elements full of delight. I create in order to explore and share delight, and I hope you will find joy in these pages…
Click on the pictures below for more, on my personal website!
You can visit my online portfolio for a selection of other artworks.
I have had artworks published in:
Dragonrise Calendar 2011 – Contributor and editor, alongside other artists Katy Kebbel and Elinor Predota.
- NPower, Windmill Hill, From 2nd October to 31st October 2010 – a private exhibition with other members of the Swindon Artists’ Forum.
- Inkspot, Swindon, from December to January 2010-2011 – in a collection from the S.A.F.
- Swindon Artists’ Forum Gallery, Brunel Centre, From Sept 2010 to February 2011 – A public exhibition in the centre of Swindon. Each month artists share the space to show and sell their art. Many of my paintings for this exhibition were used as illustrations for my book, The Faery Heart.
- Blueman Gallery, Lampeter High Street, October 2012 – The ‘Round the World Tree, Through the Wheel of the Year’ Set! Prints available through my Etsy shop.
- The King’s Head, Lampeter High Street, November 2012 to April 2014 – The ‘Round the World Tree, Through the Wheel of the Year’ set.
- The Mulberry Bush, Lampeter High Street, April 2014 – Acrylics, watercolours and mini sculptures