What is Folkloric Faery magic?
Faery magic is working magic in relationship with faery spirits, who are primarily (arguably) spirits with close ties to the land and magic. I’ve spent my entire life working with the Fae in one way or another, from greeting them everywhere as a child, to my current practice of prayer, honouring the Land Spirits, storytelling to share their magic, and travelling to Faeryland (in a manner often described as shamanic).
In this course I will be guiding you through some folkloric elements of faery magic so you can deepen your understanding and build your own practice in relationship with these spirits.
The six main lessons are:
- What is Folkloric Faery Magic? Getting Started, altars, and understandings.
- Opening the Way: A Foundation for working safely with the Fair Folk.
- Beginning On the Path: Recognising Faery Magic, making contact, and offerings.
- Crossing the Rivers: Magical Housework, Faery gateways, and the Beloved Dead.
- Entering Faeryland: Faery taboos and customs, and dreamwork.
- Returning Home: Finding clues to continue onwards, house spirits, and your path ahead.
How does this Online Course work?
This course is delivered by email, six main lessons sent out weekly for you to work on at your own pace. I will take questions and compile FAQs throughout the course.
Special Offer for beta testers!
Not only will the first 6 people to take the course get a special early bird price, I’ll be including extra support and interaction for you.
Alongside the six main lessons you will receive:
- Email Q&A – ask me questions and I’ll send out a monthly round up of questions asked by everyone on the course and my responses, advice, and recommendations for resources. This has the potential to be a huge resource for everyone as every individual brings something to the table and questions inspire new connections and information sharing of what you find important in your practice.
- Random extra materials – audio, video, art, poetry, suggestions for creative projects… who knows! I’ll be listening to the spirits and responding to the participants so this beta testing round will be growing and expanding in new and interesting ways.
- You get to shape the course! The main lessons are all written, but there is so much more to play with and explore. Tell me what you want from it as we go along and there’s a good chance it will appear!
As you’ll be helping to improve this course and I’m excited to create it with you, but I’m going to be offering a lot more support than in future cycles, I’m going to limit this course to a maximum of 6 participants and offer it at an introductory price…
Your place is secured on receipt of payment. Contact me for installment plans, or alternative methods of payment. I can also offer a couple of discounted places if you are struggling financially so please do get in touch.
I’ve spent my entire life pixie led, and have been explicitly devoted to the Faery Queen for about a decade, with two decades of faery relations, magical work, and training under my belt. I’ve taught classes on working with the elements, the spirits of the land, stories old and new and many others, but my favourite classes are always those working with the Fae. It is my honour to share this work with you. My book, “Pagan Portals: Your Faery Magic” has found a home with over 1000 faery lovers and my storytelling show The Goblin Circus, born of a union between faery magic and performance, has appeared at many events across Britain, enchanting as we go. For more from me, explore this site